Instagram does not provide a way to download a photo from the platform to your device. Downloading videos from Instagram has always been a headache to most people. But, there tools that you can use to extract the video you want and download it to your device, without much hassle. These tools are free of charge and ease to use.
GramSave is a web application that enables you to download Instagram videos directly to your device, free of charge and without any limitation.
- Access the video you want to download on Instagram and copy its URL.
- Go to GramSave and paste the URL in the input box.
- Click the “Download” button.
GramKeep is a free online Instagram downloader lets users download Instagram videos to their devices. Downloading Instagram videos is completely for free.
- Visit Instagram on web or in mobile (app).
- Open the video you’d like to download.
- Copy the link of that Instagram video.
- Go to GramKeep, and paste the link in search bar.
- Hit the “Download” button.
SaveFrom is a tool for easy video downloading from Instagram. You can get them in formats like MP4, 3GP, WEBM or other. All these actions are entirely free of charge.
- First, you need to copy the link to the video you want to download on Instagram.
- Proceed to SaveFrom, at the top of the page enter the video’s URL.
- Click the “Download” button and all links that are accessible will be displayed.
- Select the format you want and click “Download”.
BitDownloader is a free website that makes it very easy to download videos from Instagram, without requiring any addition software or user registration. It is 100% secure, free and safe to use.
- Copy the link of the video which you wish to download.
- Go to BitDownloader, paste the video’s link into the search box at the top of the page, then click on the “Download” button or press the “Enter” key.
- Right click on the download link and choose “Save As/Download” to save the video to your device.
InstaDownload is a web platform by which you can download high-quality full HD videos within minutes.
- Copy the video to the video on Instagram.
- Open InstaDownload and past the URL of the video in the given space.
- Click on the “Download Link” to save the video.