Safaricom Home Fibre is a service that allows you to have fast, reliable and unlimited internet access from the comfort of your home. Facebook, Instant Messaging, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snap chat, Skype, Twitter and YouTube. These are just but examples of how we stay connected from the comfort of our spaces without giving much thought to our location. All one has to do is register and then you are given a WiFi router that will enable you to have wireless and LAN internet access. With the rising need for continuous communication and instant gratification, we keep seeking products and services that will gratify this ‘need’ instantaneously. Safaricom Home Fibre seeks to quencher that gratification by giving your home access to unlimited internet access as long as you live within the coverage location.
How to pay or renew your Safaricom Home Fibre package
Before the expiry date of your package, Safaricom will notify you via SMS to renew it. You can pay for your subscription using the following methods.
To pay or renew your Safaricom Home Fibre package using USSD, follow these steps.
- Dial *400#
- Select ‘Manage your Subscriptions’
- Select your Fibre plan i.e. Fibre only or Fibre Plus
- Enter Account Number
- Confirm the subscription
- Complete payment via Mpesa
To pay or renew your Safaricom Home Fibre package using Mpesa, follow these steps.
- Go to SIM Toolkit
- Then Safaricom
- Then M-Pesa
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa
- Then Pay Bill
- Under business number enter ‘150501’
- Under account number enter your Safaricom Home Fibre account number
- Proceed to key in the amount
- Enter your M-Pesa PIN
- Confirm payment and send
c. MySafaricom app
To pay or renew your Safaricom Home Fibre package using MySafaricom app, follow these steps.
- Open MySafaricom app
- If you don’t have the app, download it from Play Store or App Store
- Once you have downloaded it, open the app and enter your phone number to generate a One Time Password (OTP) that will be sent as an SMS and you will use to log into the app
- Tap ‘M-Pesa’
- Select ‘Bill Manager’
- Choose ‘Popular’
- Select ‘Safaricom Home Fibre’
- Enter your Safaricom Home Fibre account number
- Key in the amount
- Tap ‘Continue’
- Enter your Mpesa PIN and press ‘OK’
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from Mpesa
Leave a Reply