Google AdSense is a program through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. From technical to payment issues, Google Adsense has its share of queries from users who need help. The platform has implemented a number of ways that you can explore in getting your issue solved.
How to contact Google AdSense support
To contact the Google AdSense support team, follow these steps.
- Go to Google AdSense Help page
- Click on the ‘Contact us’ button
- On the form provided, describe your issue, and choose the way you want the Google AdSense support team to reach you
- Now wait for the support team to get in touch with you
- Most of the time Google AdSense will refer you to the the Google AdSense Community where you issue might have already been solved in the articles made by Google AdSense’s pool of troubleshooting writers
- Alternatively, if your website receives more that 300,000 monthly page views, and your issue does not revolve around general support, policy, and payment questions, you can reach Google AdSense through their sales department
Leave a Reply