Triller is an entertainment platform built for creators. A social video community where users can show the world who they are by capturing flawless videos and sharing them in seconds, both entertainment and personal promotion. Just like most social platforms have verified badges bestowed to their users as a mark of authenticity, so does Triller.
Being verified on Triller comes with some perks; verified users are frequently featured in the trending section of the app so they can promote their content to millions of users. Furthermore, you can monetize your verified status and content through other users’ donations and work your way up while building your brand.
Requirements to apply for a Triller verified badge
Here are some things that might make you make your account get verified on Triller.
- Engagement: If your videos get hundreds or thousands of likes and comments, you will certainly get noticed.
- Followers: The number of followers a user has indicates popularity which in turn boasts notability and engagements.
- Posting regularly: If you post new content on a regular basis, you’ll have more engagements, better reach, and a better chance for your content to feature among trending and popular videos.
How to apply for Triller verified badge
To start your application, email Triller at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you do, make sure to include the following info:
- First and last name of the individual to be verified, or the individual who manages the brand or entity account.
- The country where you’re based.
- Triller username.
- Links to social accounts.
- User email address associated with the Triller account.
- Do you consider yourself an artist, influencer, athlete, celebrity, or other? For entities, are you a brand, association, or other?
- A brief explanation of why your account should be verified.
If your application is rejected, you can re-apply after 30 days.